GE Personal Loans Breakdown
Have you been looking into GE Personal Loans but can’t seem to find all the answers to the truly important questions regarding your loan? Well you’re in luck because we have the breakdown for GE Personal Loans so that you can easily decide if they are the right choice for you.
A personal loan is a lower cost way to borrow money in comparison to a credit card however they do come at a higher rate of interest when compared to other loans. You may be wondering why well it’s straight up due to the fact they aren’t secure loans meaning you don’t have to put up collateral for the loan so banks consider it to be a riskier investment.
However if you’re looking for a small line of credit and don’t want to deal with the high interest rates on credit cards then a GE Personal Loan may be just the thing for you. So lets find out!
GE Personal Loans Fact Sheet
- Simple Online Application
- Must Be Over 18 Years Old to Apply
- Fixed Interest Rates for the Life of the Loan
- Loan Terms: 2 to 7 Years
- Repayment Terms: Weekly or Monthly
- Early Pay Off Allowed but May Require a Termination Fee
- Current Interest Rates: 15.79 for Loans Under 20K
Fees and Charges for GE Personal Loans
- Establishment Fee $140 to $250
- Monthly Loan Service Fee $13
- Late Payments $35
- Early Termination $150